Final edits ready for digital hand-in

Taking on broad the group crit comments I set about making changes to my editorial. Losing the pink, opening up the layout by getting rid of the lines on the quotes. Im still struggling with the layout of the text boxes, which is Ive moved around so much now that I can’t decide on the best position. Again Ive shy’d away from the type detailing, just wanting to get it handed in and then to make the final edits ready for printing. Still felt that the layout could be more playful, Im struggling to think outside of the box and come up with something that is going to stand out. There was an idea to emboss musical notes on the last page as an interpretation of Anna listening to audio books in her darkened room. I created notes in illustrator and placed them over the last page.

A decade in the dark2.6_Page_1A decade in the dark2.6_Page_2A decade in the dark2.6_Page_3A decade in the dark2.6_Page_4

Packaging the final piece was something that I had not come across before. I found that there was lots of messing around with changing the images from RBG to CMYK ready to package properly. Also had trouble with linking the oblique font, which needed to be downloaded again. However it was a positive exercise and something that I would be able to do with no issues for the next digital hand in. Hoping that there won’t be too many changes to be made before I have to print.

Advertisements